Friday, December 9, 2011

Help With a Blogger Fix?

This is not a major issue but a minor inconvenience.  I show 33 followers on my dashboard but it only shows 13 followers on my blog home page.  I like to check out the blogs that my followers follow in case I have missed any hidden gems out there.  Does anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Already Tried
  • I deleted the gadget and then put it back on.  Still no change. 
  • I refreshed the page and that did not help.
  • I cleared my cache.

If anybody can help me with this I really appreciate it.  I hate wasting a blog post on this but I just like things "right", if you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. This seems to be a common problem. I have seen it happen to me also, though it always corrects itself eventually.

    Google is planning to do away with friend connect at some point soon. I'm not sure if they are planning to replace it with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird - after I posted this the problem was fixed the next time I viewed my blog. I see what you mean about a common problem...lol.

    I had read the news about friend connect. Hopefully, any replacement will actually work better.

    ReplyDelete