Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for Quest-Driven

Q is for Quest-Driven
 
Quests will be the driving force of most adventures in the B/X Toldara campaign.  Some of you may be scratching your head and thinking "No crap, it's D&D you fool!".  Well, I just want to make sure that my potential players realize that I am not running a political, religious, dramatic, horror, or any other type of campaign.  I run a good old fashioned, kick in the door fantasy questing game.  Does that mean that none of that other stuff will ever show up in our games?  I will definitely use elements of politics, religion, horror, drama, etc. in adventures or even have entire chapters of the campaign focused on that style of adventuring but I will mainly be focusing on quests here and there for this or that and to defeat the evil of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment