Saturday, June 15, 2013

Time For Commitment

I started this blog with no other reason than to post primarily on gaming; of course, I make occasional side treks into other topics along the way.  I have been posting as the mood hits up until this point but I think it is time to come up with a set schedule.  I believe I will commit to post once a week for the foreseeable future; Saturdays will most likely be the day.  This will allow me to focus on just one post at a time and improve the quality of the posts.  That does not mean that I will not post more from time to time when the mood fits. 

I know I need to post on the following for the sake of completion:
  • Finish the read through of the Adventures in Fantasy rules.
  • More information on my Toldara B/X campaign.
  • Fleshing out some of my ideas from my old gaming notebook collection. 

Those are just the topics that I am sure about using.  Just out of curiosity, what do my readers think?  Here is your chance to voice your opinion if you have a strong opinion on anything - what would you like to read more of, what would you like to see less of, what fits, what is out of place, or are you perfectly fine with reading whatever happens to catch your attention?

3 comments:

  1. The overall depth and breadth of your A-Z posts were something I always came back for.

    Cogent, understandable, gameable posts on B/X D&D would be great as far as I'm concerned.

    I've seen you post on "Toldara", but I'm not as clear on what that is. (I see the tab on it yonder, though....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback!

      The comments on the A -Z posts and the information you would like on the B/X D&D info is very helpful.

      Ahhh....Toldara is just the name of my campaign world. It is basically a bunch of ideas from campaigns old and new that I decided to merge together to come up with some sort of ideal (for me) D&D campaign world. I have tinkered with using different rules systems for it but I think B/X would probably be best.

      Delete
    2. I do need to update the tab on Toldara. There is some missing B/X info that should be up there - d'oh!

      Delete