Saturday, February 8, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge Day 8

This post is part of a series of posts in the D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge.  The information in many of these posts is related to events that occurred primarily in the 1980’s. Since it is now 2014, I can not guarantee complete accuracy with such a large passage of time but I will present the events and information as best as I can recall.

Day 8: First set of polyhedral dice you owned.  Do you still use them?



Along with the assortment of A/D&D books I received from my uncle David, I also received a bag of assorted dice from him.  The only items I really added to the collection were the mandatory Crown Royal bag plus any dice included in any games I purchased from time to time.  Yes, I still have and use my first set of polyhedral dice I owned.  The avatar I am using for this blog and Google+ is a picture of those polyhedral dice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment