Sunday, August 10, 2014

#RPGaDay Post 10-12

I ran across the idea for this blogfest at The Other Side and decided to participate because it seemed like a good way to back into the groove on posting since work has been keeping all of us so busy lately.   At least a few of these topics have been covered in previous posts but here it goes... 

The next three questions are answered in a quick-fire manner so I combined them into one post.

Favorite tie-in Novel / Game Fiction
I am sure that this will cause a few groans but I really enjoy the Dragonlance novels.  I bought the original trilogy upon release and have been reading others over the yearsI can understand why some label the shelf after shelf of Dragonlance novels as the "Harlequins of Fantasy" but I have found them to be a fun read.  I have not read all of them them - not even close - but the ones I have read were fun and easy reading. 

Weirdest RPG owned
The weirdest role-playing game I have ever owned would probably be Teenagers from Outer Space where your character is exactly that.  Obviously, it is a comedy game but it can be pretty funny if everyone gets into it.

Old RPG you still play / read
I have yet to play it but I still pull out Adventures in Fantasy and go through it every few months.  The game is a fascinating artifact of another time and I always find myself drawn into reading long sections of it when the mood hits to open it up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment