Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#RPGaDay Post 6

I ran across the idea for this blogfest at The Other Side and decided to participate because it seemed like a good way to back into the groove on posting since work has been keeping all of us so busy lately.   At least a few of these topics have been covered in previous posts but here it goes... 

Favorite RPG Never get to play
There have been several games that I would have liked to have played more but the absolute favorite that I never get to play these days is The Palladium Role-Playing Game®.  I remember being completely enthralled by the additional races and classes it had to offer in contrast to AD&D.  It felt like we were playing Advanced AD&D or something like that!  Alas, the game got lifted from me at one time and I have never gotten a replacement.  Anybody got a copy they want to part with?  The 2nd Edition just does not hold the same appeal for me.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0CzDYzM6Nk5Z72CdleLp5wlbOO86qoXOHlvmkl9nJ0jH2aOmbY6x1mv2uZS0QDlfRyK_ru9EaEbalWiZJMA63vf03y8oS_6Iwn5sy1_POOcKzdcL0IHzGzXOZk8InmtUDztC9Xc2AEspp/s1600/PalladiumRPG-1984.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Man, played the original quite a bit back in the day. Works better than any other Palladium games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah! It's one of the few games that overtook our D&D gaming at the time. We put it on hold and took of with Palladium for a while after a trial game. I wish that Palladium would have reprinted this for the PF anniversary special.

      Delete