Saturday, November 22, 2014

Zombies for Your Viewing Pleasure

Zombies and the zombie apocalypse have been riding a wave of popularity for quite some time now.  There have been many movies about zombies - 28 Days Later, Warm Bodies, Shawn of the Dead, Diary of the Dead - ranging from the serious to the comedic.  Even if you do not watch it there is no doubt that The Walking Dead is a certified hit for AMC.  It is so popular that The Talking Dead airs after the episodes and a spin off show is in the works.  This has also led to SyFy showing Z Nation and recently picking it up for a second season.  I usually check for web series in genres that I enjoy but I had not previously checked for zombie apocalypse type web series until a short time earlier tonight.  I have not watched any of these series but if you are curious then you might want to check out some of the shows listed below.

Dead Road: 8 completed episodes out of planned 11 are available for viewing.

Vitamin Z: Season 1 - 8 completed episodes.

The Zombie Apocalypse: 2 episodes; scroll down a little bit to see the episodes available.

The Last Stand: 5 episodes.

End of World: Just a trailer so far...

Chronicles of the Dead: A large collection of episodes, teasers, and behind the scenes videos.

I have not watched a single episode of any of these shows yet.  I just linked to them as I ran across them and will view them later.  Has anybody reading this watched these?  I am sure there are even more zombie apocalypse web series out there.  Do you have any recommendations?











    

No comments:

Post a Comment