Sunday, May 31, 2015

Current Happenings

I know I have not posted in a while but I am about to start...."soon".  That does not mean I have not been talking about gaming brpecause I have.  Most of my discussion has been done at the OD&D Campaigns and House Rules Discussion forums.  There are a lot of great discussions going on there and several people, including myself, have started discussing their own campaign worlds in dedicated sections.  Stop by and join in if old school D&D or games of a similar style are your thing.  

I recently finished reading the first Mistborn novel, The Final Empire, and I just started reading the second, The Well of Ascension.  I almost paused on reading the second novel so I could continue the Stormlight Archive with Words Of Radiance but I decided against it.  Besides, the third book in the Stormlight Archive will be "that much" closer to being finished if I wait. ;)

I am currently watching the fifth season of Game of Thrones as it is aired.  I think I prefer the DVD binge watching method instead of one episode a week.  I am waiting for Fear the Walking Dead, season six of The Walking Dead, and season two of Z Nation.

My most recent gaming purchase was the Pathfinder Beginner Box.  Yeah, I know I am late to the party on this but it should be called the box of awesomeness!  Regardless of whether you are a Pathfinder fan, this is the way to do an introductory set.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment