Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Curse Continues / PBP or PBEM Recommendations?

Yesterday was supposed to be the first session of a new gaming group.  It has been several years so I was really looking forward to it.  We were meeting up around 6 p.m. to create characters and begin a Numenera campaign.  It was literally just a few hours or more until go time and all of a sudden there is an issue.  I am not going into details but, in short, the game did not take place; at least not with me. Put simply, I think I might need to change tactics so does anyone have any recommendations for a Play-by-Post or Play-by-Email site?  I need something that can accommodate the following:

1.  My work schedule is 5:00 pm to 3:30 am.
2.  I have an IPad; laptop bit the dust...lol.
3.  A slower paced game would be great; I'm not trying to post every day or anything like that.

Can you help me out?




No comments:

Post a Comment