Sunday, March 10, 2024

A Little Catch Up...

I had planned on posting about my reading progress through the end of February, but my son and I came down with a wicked case of strep throat. That should have provided the opportunity for some prime reading time, but it did not happen. Consider me paused at the last update for anyone keeping score. Both of us were wiped out and he missed a week of school while I missed a week of work.  I've been focused on getting us both caught back up in our respective responsibilities.  It seems to be the case now, so I will return to regularly sporadically posting from time to time.  

I did receive a copy of the three Cha'alt tomes from the recent kickstarter by Venger Satanis so I will be making some posts on those books as I make my way through them.  As far as first impressions go, he made some excellent choices with artist and the book construction.  These manuals are top notch quality and much better than many of the professional products I have purchased over the years.  They are sturdy and I am not concerned with being overly cautious as I read through the contents.  More to come on these in the future and I look forward to the fourth Cha'alt volume when it is released. 


No comments:

Post a Comment