Thursday, February 13, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge Day 13

This post is part of a series of posts in the D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge.  The information in many of these posts is related to events that occurred primarily in the1980’s. Since it is now 2014, I can not guarantee complete accuracy with such a large passage of time but I will present the events and information as best as I can recall.

Day 13: First miniature(s) you used for D&D.



Okay, this will be the easiest question on this challenge to answer.  Miniatures have gotten nearly no use at all in the games I have played.  For the most part, we never used them but jotted down the marching order on a piece of paper.  The very few times – maybe three times in 30 years – that I can recall using miniatures involved us picking up whatever small items – extra dice, poker chips, eraser –  were sitting around to help keep one spread out combat straight.  I have some miniatures and I have always wanted to play in a game that uses them but I have yet to play with a group that uses them.

No comments:

Post a Comment