Thursday, February 6, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge Day 6

This post is part of a series of posts in the D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge.  The information in many of these posts is related to events that occurred primarily in the1980’s. Since it is now 2014, I can not guarantee complete accuracy with such a large passage of time but I will present the events and information as best as I can recall.

Day 6: First character death.  How did you handle it?



My first character death came when I played a magic-user for the first time.  All I remember is that the fighters in the group got knocked unconscious on the first round of combat and the other classes got outgunned from that point.  I handled it just fine.  I was so fascinated by A/D&D that I was often generating characters in my spare time for later use.  I probably have a folder full of characters with various stages of use – and even characters still yet to be used – in my parent’s attic somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment