Monday, September 2, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Over the years I have used characters of most of the playable character races.  I have enjoyed playing these various characters but I have realized that my favorite playable character race is Human.  I am sure that a human character is not a "good" pick by some and they will point out some sort of advantage or bonus that is available for the demi-humans. In all honesty, none of the bonuses or advantages available to the demi-human races is enough to make me want to stop playing primarily human characters in a game of D&D.  Humans are instantly relatable because I happen to be one.  There is no need to learn about some weird society, culture, customs, etc. to get in to character.  Humans are also the heroes of most of the fantasy novels I have read.  Now, if we were playing Talislanta I would most likely play a Gnomekin, but that is just me.
 
 

1 comment: