Sunday, February 14, 2021

Good Old Games - Everything Ultima

After reading the most recent post on Ultima V at Dungeon Fantastic I decided to check Good Old Games for that series.  I discovered that they have everything Ultima for the price of $8.94 after the current discounts.  As you can see, I snatched up everything.  I had the Ultima Collection years ago but I misplaced the CD over the years.  GOG has everything on that CD (Akalabeth plus Ultima 1 to 8) plus Ultima Underworld 1 & 2, and Worlds of Ultima 1 & 2.  Maybe I will try to beat all of them? I will definitely play all of them.  I never beat any of the PC versions but I did beat one or two of the NES ports years ago.  

 

1 comment:

  1. The original Ultima was kicking my backside but I'm getting into the groove now.

    ReplyDelete