Friday, June 15, 2012

(Mobile Post) Comments are now moderated

I enjoy reading the comments and feedback from everybody that has responded to any of the posts here.  The vast majority of you have been civil and well spoken - even if you are disagreeing with me.  Please, keep the comments coming whether you agree or not.

Due to a few members of the peanut gallery making rude responses here by labelling myself or others as a "dumbass", "stupid", or "idiot" I am moderating all comments now. I believe I erased all of those posts before anybody read them. If not, I apologize because we're all here for fun.  Of course, if there is a way to block a user - TaskForceGreen I'm looking at you - then I will gladly turn off comment moderation.


Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment