Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shout Out: Purple Crayon Creations

For all those that might be interested there is a new blog I recently started following - Purple Crayon Creations by Liam Thompson.  He is posting about his game designs and ideas.  He is just getting started but after a few emails back and fortth I suspect there will be plenty of interesting material on his blog.  His designs are focused on playing instead of an encyclopedic knowledge of the rules so it should match the tastes of many of the gamers that follow my blog.  Instead of going through my followers and trying to narrow down recommendations I realized that it would be easier to post to get the word out. 

4 comments:

  1. Always love finding new blogs to read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I believe I still owe you a post about an award & naming others for the award also. It's coming - real life was just trying to be really busy for a bit.

      Delete
    2. I can completely relate. Take your time, friend!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Charlie, You are completely right I like games I can play, I don't like games that have so many rules and tables it makes my head hurt.

    ReplyDelete