Sunday, June 20, 2021

Latest Gaming Purchase

I decided to visit  my two favorite local gaming stores  in Tulsa yesterday.  I have never had a bad experience at either Wizard's Asylum or Top Deck Games so I continue to buy from both stores.  I had previously purchased the ALIEN The Roleplaying Game core rules book months ago.  It is a great product and a welcome addition to my collection.

I have looked at several of the secondary products and I have plans on future purchases in the line.  I was holding off because what I really  wanted was the special dice for the game.  I know they are not required for play as two different colors of d6s would serve the same purpose.  I kept checking periodically but neither store had the dice in stock.  I could have ordered them but I never got around to doing so.

While I was browsing the games on the shelves yesterday I saw several products that caught my interest but I passed on the rest and decided to read the back of the ALIEN Starter Set.  In addition to the other goodies included in the box such as the trimmed down rules, an adventure, a map, cards, and counters it also came with two small plastic bags with the black and yellow dice in them so I bought it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment