Saturday, June 12, 2021

New OLD Stuff on the Way

Years ago I was browsing a bookstore in the local mall and ran across a new game called DANGEROUS JOURNEYS: Mythus by Gary Gygax.  I had no idea he was making a new game so I bought it since I enjoyed AD&D so much.  I was intrigued by the game and world information in the core book and always intended to buy more.  I was never able to buy much additional product beyond the magazine because the game was stopped shortly after that.  Eventually, I got rid of my copy.

Recently I check one of the For Sale postings on The Ruins of Murkhill forum to discover someone listed  four DANGEROUS JOURNEYS products - Mythus, Mythus Magick, Mythus GM Screen, and Mythus Bestiary - so I quickly contacted them.  The books are on the way so I can mark some items off my quest list.  

More posts in the future on these books are sure to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment