- Begins at creation.
- There was only one supercontintent.
- Gods were very involved & would even make personal appearances.
- The world was split into very black and white.
- There were just a few, large empires.
- Magic was more powerful & the most powerful artifacts come from this age.
- The most sought after treasure is from this age.
- Start of the second age begins with Gods splitting the continents.
- Gods are not directly involved but do influence through priests, avatars, etc.
- The world has many shades of grey.
- The politics is very splintered. There are many, small empires.
- Magic is still a powerful force but the priests/mages require more effort; per core rules - easier than core in first age.
That's just the start. Hopefully, I can come up with some more information soon.
edit - title changed twice.
Post a Comment