Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taking Care of Business...

In a continued effort to get all of my ducks in a row here is a list of goals that I would like to accomplish with this blog:

Short Term Goals

  • Complete my examination of Adventures in Fantasy.
  • Complete the entries from my Old Gaming Notebook.
  • Make one post every day in a single month.
  • Post more of my house rules & ideas for AD&D, 3E, Microlite20, RIFTS, and more.
  • Post about my campaign world, Toldara.
  • Offer draft 2 of MicroToldara for download.
  • Offer draft 1 of Classic Fantasy Role Playing for download.


Long Term Goals

  • Post about actual play with Adventures in Fantasy.
  • Develop ideas from the Old Gaming Notebook into complete games.
  • Decide on a set posting schedule and stick to it.
  • Get my Toldara co-author (Alex) to participate in some of the blogging.
That's a good start.  This list will be modified and re-posted when appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment