Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[TAG] The Answer Game

I have been tagged and now so have you...

This is just part of the 2012 Blogging from A to Z challenge.  It is a simple copy and paste event with a minimum of questions.  The concept is pretty simple.  I answer these questions in my blog.  Those that choose to play answer them in their blog.  Without further delay, my answers are posted below:

Are you signed up for the A to Z Challenge? 
Yes, I am.

What is your sign-up number? 
My sign-up number is 34.

Are you ready? If yes...explain yourself.
Yes, I am ready.  I have a topic - Gaming in the 1980's; more specifically it will be the experiences of my gaming group and myself in the 1980's.  I have a draft started for each letter.  I have begun pulling images and videos to use in the posts.  There are a few topics I am still trying to iron out the details on but I am ready to go.

If you’re not ready...what’s your excuse? 
See the answer above.

There are my answers.  If you choose to play, just copy the questions in your blog, answer them, and leave a reply here.  



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. After a busy few days at work, I will check it out and get caught up.

      Delete
  2. Right on Charlie...you totally rock. I'm so stoked that you have jumped right in and played TAG!
    I'll be featuring you in my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List!

    And...great answers! You've just been added into the draw - good luck.

    Cheers, Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete