Saturday, March 20, 2021

Zack Snyder's Justice League


I took my son to watch Justice League back in 2017.  Neither of us hated it but thought it could have been handled better; in some (most?) cases, MUCH better. I own the DVD of Justice League - the price was right at the time - and I even watch it from time to time.

I am a fan of Snyder's films in general.  I was always curious about what might have been if he had completed the film.  I heard rumblings over the years and then it was finally confirmed that Snyder was getting the chance to restore his vision of the film.  I waited for the release.

I watched Zack Snyder's Justice League last night.  I am going to keep this spoiler free but it was pretty awesome! I felt that Whedon really did not understand these characters like he did The Avengers and did exactly what he was paid to do; complete the film.  I always felt Whedon attempted to "Marvelize" the Justice League and it did not work.  Snyder's vision was true to the characters and the story was much more epic in scope.


No comments:

Post a Comment