Monday, May 17, 2021

Baldur's Gate I & II Enhanced Edition PS4

I was browsing the local FTW (For The Win) Games and I discovered something I did not even know existed.  There is a PS4 version of Baldur's Gate I & II!  I played far into Baldur's Gate I and one of my CDs got scratched, lost, or faced some other catastrophe.  My point is that I never finished the game.  I wanted to complete it before moving on to the second one.  I never did move on to the second one.  I had intended to buy these games on Good old Games or some other similar site but then I found this version.

I have just started playing the original Baldur's Gate and I have yet to get very far into the game.  I was a little thrown off by the controls at first because I was used to the old keyboard and mouse.  My son and I persevered and we got the hang of it.  He is enjoying it so I looked for other old D&D games in the PS Store and found some more old favorites.  My next two purchases will most likely be the Planescape and Icewind Dale Enhance Edition and then the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance game.  I have had all of these games  in the past and it will be awesome to have all of them again and introduce my son to them.  There is more than one way to scratch the D&D itch and I am going to take full advantage of these offerings.

2 comments:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Minecraft Multiplayer Servers

    ReplyDelete