Saturday, May 8, 2021

Resident Evil: Village - I Got It!

I have been waiting on Resident Evil Village since it was first announced.  I stopped on the way home from work yesterday and I  picked up the PS4 version.  I was wore out from work so my son has been playing the game.  He described it as "RE7 mixed with RE4" and that seems  accurate.  He seems to be really happy with the game and making  great progress so far has already beaten the initial difficulty setting of the game about 18 hours after I bought it.  He continued and the difficulty is a harder difficulty but new content opens up.  This should be interesting. 

I started playing Resident Evil on the original Playstation.  I have played all of the mainline games and most of the secondary games.  I have watched all of the movies and I have read all of the novels.  I am a fan but I am not an expert on all things RE-related.  I would like to try a roleplaying campaign based on Resident Evil at some point.  I know there are a few fan made adaptations out there like a D20 Resident Evil version, a Call of Cthulhu D20 version, and a Genesys version.  These all sound interesting but I have never tried any of them.

Have you played in a Resident Evil rpg?

Did you use one of these adaptations or something different?

What would you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment