Thursday, August 7, 2014

#RPGaDay Post 7 - 9

I ran across the idea for this blogfest at The Other Side and decided to participate because it seemed like a good way to back into the groove on posting since work has been keeping all of us so busy lately.   At least a few of these topics have been covered in previous posts but here it goes... 

The next three questions are answered in a quick-fire manner so I combined them into one post.

Most “intellectual” RPG owned
Right off the top of my head I can not recall owning any "intellectual" role-playing games.  I am sure that one or two games I have owned over the years may qualify but I am drawing a blank at the moment.  Maybe some posts by other participants will jog my memory...

Favorite character
I am not certain if I ever had just one favorite character during my time in the hobby.  I do tend to play the Paladin or Cleric classes quite frequently in D&D and other fantasy games.  I like the commitment to an ideal that each of these classes represents. 

Favorite Die / Dice Set 
I have a lot of dice that I have collected over the years but my favorites are the funky dice used in the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment