Tuesday, April 13, 2021

[A to Z] K = Krampus


I saw KRAMPUS when it came to redbox.  I remember enjoying it but I only saw it that one time.  I do think it is one of the better Christmas horror films that I can remember.  I am going to make it a point to see it again.  

I just realized something that may be odd while I was writing this entry.  I have either watched very few horror films with the title beginning with the K or I have only seen them once.  There are definitely others out there that I can recall seeing - such as Killer Klowns From Outer Space - but I definitely need to see some more.  I could be missing out on something.  Any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. K is another letter with few titles, it seems. This is the 4th horror A to Z I've done. Previously I've watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017) (weird, not sure if I'd recommend it), Knock Knock (2015) (not good at all), and Kong: Skull Island (2017) which seems like cheating since it's more action than horror. I have not seen Krampus, though I've generally heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete