Wednesday, April 28, 2021

[A to Z] X = Xtro


XTRO is on this list for one simple reason.  It is the only horror movie beginning with the letter X that I can remember seeing.  I admit it.  I do not remember much about this movie at all.  I think it is about a human woman that gave birth to a child fathered by an extraterrestrial.  No idea if that is completely accurate.  The only thing I do remember is that we got it from the video store and I believe some of the effects were the sort to gross mothers out.  I have to track down a copy of this after all these years.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. IT has been a long time since I have seen this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xtro is a fun, weird movie. And I see why you'd remember it as you described it (a human woman giving birth to a child fathered by an extraterrestrial), but that isn't quite what happens. Though there is a scene in which a human woman gives birth to a grown man who is also kind of an extraterrestrial. Really, really weird movie.

    ReplyDelete