Thursday, April 29, 2021

[A to Z] Y = Your Favorite

No trailer and no recollections about any particular movie in this entry.  Just a simple question.

What is your favorite horror movie?

I have several films that are vying for the top spot.  My favorite 80s slasher is Friday the 13th.  My favorite found footage horror is probably Paranormal Activity.  For my all-time favorite - and some people will protest that it is a true crime thriller but I am calling it a "real life horror film" - you will have to read the Z post tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. This is something I've been thinking about as I've worked on my own A to Z, and I'm not sure I could pick just one. But Suspiria (the 1977 version) is up there. So is The Thing (the 1982 one), though I've only seen that once, so I may love it less (or more) when I see it again. I also really love Spider Baby, Or, The Maddest Story Ever Told (from 1967). But that one is horror-comedy (sort of), and I have other horror-comedies that I also really love. Like Night of the Creeps and Night of the Demons. Both classic 80s horror-comedies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solid choices. I still need to watch Suspiria. I've intended to do so several times but I just haven't bit the bullet. Looks intriguing.

      Delete